Online Security Statement: Client Information security is a top priority at M.Y. Safra Bank. Our firm will continue to adopt new technologies to ensure confidentiality, flexibility, and a superior client experience.
Please be aware of several straightforward security tips when using any internet site containing sensitive information:
- Please use a strong password. Choose passwords that are difficult for others to guess and use a different password for each of your online accounts. Use both letters and numbers and a combination of lower case and capital letters.
- Change your online banking passwords often. You can do this quickly and easily by signing on and going to the designated area.
- Make sure your home computer has the most current anti–virus software. Anti–virus software needs frequent updates to guard against new viruses. We recommend that you use a program that automatically updates your virus protection on a regular basis.
- Install a personal firewall to help prevent unauthorized access to your home computer. This is important if you are connected to the internet via a cable modem or other internet access method.
- Act quickly if you detect fraud. If you believe someone is trying to commit fraud and/or you think you may have provided personal or account information in response to a fraudulent email or web site, report the incident immediately and change your passwords.